Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 4 - Improvement

I wrote about each day getting better in making decisions. I felt amazing this morning when I woke up. I felt healthy. One of the best parts for me is that I wasn't anxiously counting calories or worried about my workouts for the last 4 days. Just staying focused on making conscious moment to moment decisions. Taking a step back, deep breath and asking myself the right questions in the moment.

Food:

More of the same. Importance of having food on me when I get hungry. I hadn't eaten much when I was prepping dinner. Usually a time where I might over indulge. I preplanned the first part of dinner to be 400 calories. I was still hungry so added another healthy 200. I'm a comfort eater, mostly at night. This can be a dangerous situation when I'm really really hungry. I'll eat fast and eat a lot without thinking. Planning made it all the more part of my current journey to make good decisions.


Exercise:

At the end of my work day I was close to 'just go home' 'you don't have to go to yoga' 'relaxing at home is what you really need'. Turns out a 90 minute Bikram Yoga class is EXACTLY what I needed. I worked my ass off, sweat my brains out and felt amazing last night and it's continued to this morning.

1 comment:

LeeLee said...

OMG!!! 90Mins? You are the bomb!! I am dying to try that out but, haven't found classes that fit my schedule yet! Keep up the great work!! :D